We ensure absolute transparency to the client
With us, the small print receives great emphasis.
1. Entry and Treatment Duration
The treatment duration is usually four weeks or longer. Our one-week CALDA Program for Specific Phobia constitutes the only exception. The day of entry and the minimum treatment duration are individually agreed between the institution and the client and regulated in a financial contract.
2. Contract and Code of Conduct
A treatment contract with Code of Conduct is to be signed upon admission. The client is obligated to comply with these.
3. Treatment and Stay Costs
- The costs for a one-month CALDA Full Program are CHF 496,000.
- The costs for a one-month CALDA Post-Partum Depression Program are CHF 568,000.
- The costs for a one-month CALDA RODA Program are CHF 576,000.
- The one-week CALDA Specific Phobia Program costs CHF 156,000.
- Our outpatient CALDA Orthomolecular Package costs CHF 32,000.
You can find an overview of all CALDA programs here.
The costs do not include:
- External hotel costs
- Medical services provided by third-party institutes
- Post-treatment programme
4. Payment Methods
The non-refundable deposit is 50% of the overall costs of the treatment and is to be transferred to the CALDA Clinic’s account within five days after signing the financial contract. The remaining payment is to be made to the same account two weeks at the latest before beginning treatment.
5. Premature Termination of Treatment
In the case of a premature termination of treatment there is no refund.
Swiss law of the Zurich canton exclusively applies.
6. Bank details
In der Hinterzelg 35
IBAN: CH16 0070 0114 8073 7726 2